Monday, March 5, 2012

Debut - Mouthwatering Mondays


Ok- so it’s time I get a little more habitual about my posts. I have been very haphazard about when I blog. Not that I’m known for my organization or strict adherence to a schedule of any kind. But I should be, and I will be more faithful. Ok – enough sappy motivational speaking for one post!! – In an effort to bring consistency, I have created a weekly post. (Que dramatic drums beating)
~ MOUTHWATERING MONDAYS ~
 The Internet is more than just my blog (shocking I know.) And that world is fabulously summed up on the BESTEST little Internet home – Pinterest.com 
If you haven’t discovered pinterest – do so NOW. Stop reading this and go there…now. I’ll wait for you to come back. ~tick tock tick tock…ok well if you’re like me then you’ll get lost in all the amazing blogs for hours on end. I have a link to my page on pinterest to the right-  feel free to follow me. I’d love the company!
Every Monday I will feature a few of my favorite pinterest items of the past week. 
And we will start with these Nutella Meringues. Mmmmmmm, aptly named mouthwatering Monday – I am so inspired by this recipe. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment